At the end of October, the workshop between representatives of the Tourism Offices and Press&Bloggers in travel, lifestyle, sport and food will take place in Moscow.
The workshop will be attended by about 150-200 editors, authors, freelancers, photographers, representatives of editorial offices of magazines, newspapers, television channels, radio stations, various online publications, including YouTube and Instagram bloggers.
Tourism Offices, as well as Hotel Chains and Airlines, who are interested in getting new contacts and establishing new connections, are invited to participate.
The results of the workshop for Tourism Offices are:
- Personal acquaintances with media representatives, authors, correspondents and bloggers
- A large updated contact base for further work
- Ability to gather a press tour right during the event
- Preparation or refinement of the media plan for 2020, taking into account new contacts and opportunities
- Tips and tricks for working with media authors and bloggers
Regardless of the participation package, each interested Tourism Office / hotel / airline will receive a complete database of media who have personally visited or registered for the event.
We also offer to present your tourism potential at the event and are ready to give you the opportunity to speak to reporters within 30 minutes.
* This price is preliminary and based on our costs and expenses for the rental of the arena, marketing, and other services. We will be ready to lower the price for participants as soon as we get the minimum required number of participants.
The organizer of the event is On Vacation Media, the second largest company in the world that produces and distributes guidebooks in 4 languages. A portal for B2B - on-vacation.ru is also presented in Russia. All participants will have the opportunity to post press releases and news on the portal for free and special conditions for the production of guides.
We are also ready to support your PR companies, including the translation and distribution of press releases, news, articles and offers on the basis of the media and travel agents.